A selection of the most irrelevant and baffling spam comments that turned up in this site’s inbox…
- “I think the admin of this site is really working hard in support of his web site, because here every material is quality based data.” – Moina Georgy Tay
- “Thanks pertaining to furnishing this type of terrific write-up.” – Suzanne Hernando Stenger
- “I was reading through some of your content on this internet site and I conceive this site is rattling instructive! Continue posting.” – Isa Krisha Parks
- “Your way of telling the whole thing in this post is genuinely good, every one be capable of without difficulty understand it, Thanks a lot.” – Mollee Johannes Spiro
- “Sweet website, super design and style, rattling clean and utilize genial.” – Tommie Paige Harle
- “Those turned out adorable!! I love upcycle crafts, and this one is very functional.” – Laura Jeffy Haimes
And my all time favourite…
- Timing, wrong thoughts and all the rest. Change the name Bacon and put in spanky. spanky is no different from Bacon. Imagine that fromxamining.” – Chelsea Willis Bobseine
Crazy names, crazy comments!
Why do they all include their middle names?
And why are they so fond of “rattling”?
Keep up the good work, you cute, daft, spambots!